Tuesday, August 18, 2009

{lovely luxe...}

Let me introduce you to travel's best kept secret... the luxe city guides. Well, they're actually not so secret anymore as these lovely ladies have just launched a beautiful new website that includes their online villa & hotels collection.

The wee pocket books are brilliantly put together with witty quips about hotels, restos, shopping and other nice-and-need-to-know tidbits. I have almost the whole collection and love every little nugget in them!
Here are a few pretty properties featured on their new site...

{four seasons hotel istanbul at sultanahmet}

{hotel tugu, bali}

{casa howard, florence}

5 comments:

  1. Hi! It's so nice to discover our blog! Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could find yours. I always love finding fellow traveler! I absolutely LOVE the Luxe guides. I actually bought the whole European boxed set not long ago. They're the perfect size and full of the best info, aren't they? Thanks again for stopping by my blog. I'll definitely be back to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, damn, damn! I need a vacation! By the way, what an exciting job to be a travel planner (for cycling trips). Do you by any chance work at Butterfield & Robinson's? I applied for a job there once as a Trip Planner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I love your hotel heaven choices! Many of the hotels are on my list as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! i'm so glad you like it...and i'm even more happy that you commented, because now i've found your blog! it's GORGEOUS. the combination of travel and bicycles (two of my favourite things) is icing on the cupcake for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I wonder if the guides include information on cycling in the city too.

    Do you know if there's an official list of "bike-friendly hotels" somewhere?

    I would love to see a guide with information on proximity to bike lanes/paths, safe parking, rental, bike services, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin