Wednesday, May 19, 2010

{a perfect chair for reading...}


Calling all you décor gurus out there! I know you've got the design chops to help me find a similar chair for a much more.... um... modest budget. I love the worn leather, the deep seat, the studs (oh the studs!) and the wheelie feet. Must. Read. In. This. Chair!

Speaking of reading, I was up until the wee hours last night finishing Kathryn Stockett's The Help. It reminded me alot of my favourite book, The Poisonwood Bible, in that they are both told from the perspective of several different women. I've suggested The Help to my bookclub as it's a great conversation piece; and soon coming to the big screen!
* chair by Ralph Lauren

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, that chair is gorgeous! i love how worn and old it looks - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin