Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{snails and chicken in barcelona!...}


When C and I went to Barcelona a few years ago, we had an amazing dinner with my cousin at Los Caracoles (translation: snails) after a bike ride around the city.
In the heart of the Bari Gòtic, you're easily lured by the scrumptious smell of roast chicken pouring into the street. When you first step in, you stand with a cerveza in the busy front bar before your name is called and you're led through the open-fire kitchen and into an enormous, rustic underground taverna.
I've saved a post card on my desk in case we ever had the chance to go back, and now we have a reservation for our night in Barcelona after our week in Mallorca!



* photos from here, here and here.

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos! THey make me want to pack my bags and go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I have missed this in Barcelona???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin