Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{pollença market...}

I've always believed that the best place to learn about a new place is at the market. Food tells you so much about a culture, but the way the locals sell and shop for their wares tells you so much more!
We started our Mallorca trip with a morning at the local Sunday market. The local olives were to die for.
I'm a people watcher (I get it from my Dad), and could sit in an old square for hours at market time just watching the folks go by... How precious is this old couple? It took them about 10 minutes to walk across the tiny courtyard, I think they're off to a party! Look at the little gift bag he's holding ;)


photos by me.

2 comments:

  1. lovely photos!

    i LOVE to people watch... it's fascinating. i could do it all day! that old couple is just about the sweetest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning over your pictures. Looks like an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin