Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{suitcase tuesday: finding love in Tahiti?}

I'm guilty! I promised I would not get into this season of the Bachelorette, but alas, I'm hooked. In this week's edition of Suitcase Tuesday, we're sailing across the Pacific to beautiful French Polynesia where Miss Ali hopes to hook her future hubby.

Each season, I like to guess which hotel will be featured in the final episodes of the Bach. I did well in guessing Matakauri Lodge for Jason's New Zealand episodes. (best bathrooms with a view!) For this season, I'm putting my pennies on Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa (just 230 km west of Tahiti).

Chris L is definitely my favourite, which is why I hope he doesn't get the final rose. He needs a drama free life and a sweet gal just like his 2 sisters-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin