Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{suitcase tuesday: T+L's World's Best 2010...}

Travel + Leisure has announced their World's Best Awards and the hotels list is a feast for the eyes... and the suitcase!

It's no surprise that 2 of the top 5 find themselves in India, a rolling trend that celebrates the country's amazing architecture and exquisite service.

Today, I'm packing my suitcase (and C's because I can in the perfect world of my own blog ;) for a jaunt to each of these gorgeous properties. Both of these styles that I discovered on The Sartorialist blend well into all of the hotel backdrops, don't you think? I need to replicate this chica's outfit for my next travels. So well put together and so simple!

Kudos to the Top 5!

1. Oberoi Vanyavilas, India (top right)
2. Triple Creek Ranch, Montana (bottom left)
3. Fairmont Mara Safari Club, Kenya (bottom right)
4. San Ysidro Ranch, A Rosewood Resort, California (top left)
5. Oberoi Amarvilas, India (bottom center)

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin