Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{suitcase tuesday... a ryokan rest}

My aching muscles have asked lovelyvelo to take us to the soothing hot springs of Japan today. There is nothing more serene than a beautifully designed onsen bath. Of course, a bath amongst volcanic rock would be lovely too, but I`m in the mood for a private soak in a ryokan with lush bamboo views.

Coincidentally, I am actually packing my suitcase tonight with my grandmother`s beautiful white and navy Yuakata to wear to a costume gala in Vegas next week. I just need to find the perfect hair piece to go with it. I`m thinking bright pink cherry blossoms!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely spot to relax from all the stresses of day-to-day work. My question is, where's the privacy? There could be some great window treatment options to work with for such a relaxing room and atmosphere. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin