Thursday, October 14, 2010

{traveling anthropolgie...}

With Fall the perfect time to travel through Canada and the best season for Anthropologie shopping, I'm taking my favourite of the October collection to B.C.'s Hastings House on Salt Spring Island.A little morning pedal past farmland with ocean and mountain views, followed by an afternoon lunch and warm coffee overlooking Ganges Harbour, then cozying up by the fire with fresh bread and cheese before a delicious local lamb dinner prepared by Chef Marcel sums up a perfect day on the island.

*photos via Kiwi Collection and Anthropologie

3 comments:

  1. I love Saltspring. Haven't been in a few years now, but you've inspired me to plan a trip soon. Hastings House looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Anthropologie photos are beautiful. I appreciate how they bring lovely bicycles to the public eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like an absolute dream

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin