Monday, January 3, 2011

happiest beginnings



Happy New Year! I hope you all had a joyful close to 2010. I had such a lovely holiday filled with good ol' family time and so much generosity.

I was overwhelmed by the thoughtful surprises that found their way under my tree, including a stunning custom painting of C and I from C's little brother. He commissioned it by the amazingly talented Irene Pau. We are the first couple she's painted!

In celebration of a new year and new beginnings, you will soon see a change to the Lovelyvélo website. Stay tuned and happiest beginnings to all of you!

*photos by me. I have not had the heart to take down my tree yet. I snapped a few pictures yesterday and couldn't resist a little photo shoot of Boomer curled up in our bedroom curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin