Wednesday, October 7, 2009

{pink thursday (on wednesday)...}



I was touched to read that Jac of Coco Sunday and Christina of Soul Aperture have begun a series of pink thursday posts for October - supporting breast cancer awareness month. Because I'll be en route to Turkey tomorrow, I'm posting these sweet pink suitcase images by Yvette Inufio today. The texture and light of her photography are just so feminine...

I fly tonight to Istanbul and will have little access to the web. Wishing you a lovely week of creativity and inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Istanbul...in Constantinople! Wait a minute, wasn't there a street riot recently? Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love Yvette's photos.
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect images - pink and travel! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet indeed! Enjoy your trip. Bring home lots of design ideas and come home safe! Monika.

    http://www.splendidwillow.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin