Monday, June 7, 2010

{guest post: Lanalou Style...}

Hi, I'm Lana from lanalou style (www.lanaloustyle.blogspot.com) and thanks so much for having me here Kristi! Today I'm going to be giving you a sneak peak into what a day in Marrakesh would be like. It's top on my list of travel destinations at the moment and I imagine a perfect day would be something like this...
Of course we'd be staying in a gorgeous riad, we'd wake up and have a leisurely breakfast on the terrace or roof top to prepare us for the day ahead. Then we'd head off and explore the markets, in search of spices, lanterns and all sorts of Moroccan specialities. We'd take in all the beautiful sights and buildings and stop for mint tea along the way to refresh ourselves. After a day of shopping, sightseeing and colour inspiration, we'd relax and enjoy the sunset and view from above. Ah when can we go, will you join me?

* photos 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me here Kristi, hope you're having a fab trip so far!x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin