Monday, June 14, 2010

{a sprouting summer...}

Home again home again jiggity jig! Many, many thanks to the lovely ladies who kept lovelyvélo rolling while I was away - your travel posts were superb!

As always, it's bitter sweet to be home from an amazing holiday. Mallorca was perfect beyond my wildest expectations and I will soon have many photos to share.

Some of the best moments of the trip were the meals we cooked at our villa with delicious ingredients from Pollensa's Sunday market. It made me so excited to come home to the little garden C made for me, now ready for planting! First on my list is zucchini - I hear it grows super quickly and I LOVE goat cheese stuffed zucchini flowers.

Have you heard of the Sprout Robot? Could be an interesting way to kick off my first veggie field, but I think I like the idea of a little trial and error the first time around ;)

*photos from here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin